Riepilogo Informativa sulla privacy
Ultimo aggiornamento, 20 maggio 2020
Garantire che i tuoi dati personali siano tenuti al sicuro e confidenziali è la nostra massima priorità. Ecco perchè di seguito troverai un riepilogo di facile comprensione dei punti essenziali della nostra informativa sulla privacy.
Ulteriori informazioni su come trattiamo i tuoi dati personali sono disponibili qui
Tipi di dati che raccogliamo
- II tuo nome e dati identificativi
- Dettagli di contatto e consegna
- Informazioni finanziarie
- Dati su come utilizzi il sito web e la piattaforma Tender
Come utilizziamo i tuoi dati
- Per fornirti i nostri servizi
- Per migliorare il nostro sito Web e i nostri servizi
- Per implementare i servizi di Tender
- Per fornirti un'assistenza clienti personalizzata
- Per inviarti messaggi di marketing (solo se sei d'accordo)
Quando e come utilizziamo i tuoi dati
Ai fini della presente informativa, utilizziamo i dati delle persone che navigano nel nostro sito Web, degli utenti dell’applicazione e dei corrieri.
|Dati forniti||Dati raccolti||Quando|
|Quando navighi nel nostro sito web|
|Quando ci contatti|
|Quando usi la piattaforma Tender|
|Quando ricevi una mail da noi|
|Quando fai o ricevi una spedizione|
|Quando paghi per i servizi|
|Quando chatti con il servizio clienti|
|Quando accetti la profilazione marketing|
- Utilizziamo i cookie per eseguire e migliorare i nostri servizi e per scopi pubblicitari
- Anche i nostri fornitori di servizi di terze parti utilizzano cookie controllati da loro
- È possibile disattivare i cookie, ma ciò significherebbe che alcune funzionalità del sito Web potrebbero essere limitate.
I tuoi diritti
Hai il diritto di:
- Accedere alle informazioni in nostro possesso, su di te
- Correggere informazioni imprecise
- Limitare il modo in cui utilizziamo i tuoi dati personali
- Trasferire i tuoi dati su un altro servizio
- Chiedere a Tender di non utilizzare più i tuoi dati
- Esprimere reclami
Si noti che, secondo il regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati, alcuni di questi diritti si applicano solo in circostanze limitate.
Per informazioni contattaci
I nostri dettagli
In caso di dubbi su come noi di Tender S.r.I Italia proteggiamo i tuoi dati, inviaci un'e-mail all'indirizzo email@example.com
Questa informativa descrive come TENDER utilizza i tuoi dati. La nostra sede legaleTender S.r.I
Via Margutta, 83
Leggi la policy completa qui
Welcome to TENDER.
TENDER operates www.tndr.it and Mobile Apps IOS and Android (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the www.tndr.it, website and Mobile Apps IOS and Android operated by TENDER PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Location Data - Tender – staff premium delivery
To participate as a Tender – staff premium deliverydriver, you must permit the Tender – staff premium deliveryServices to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“Platform”) or browser. We may collect the precise location of your device when the Tender – staff premium deliveryapp is running in the foreground or background of your device. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. We use your location information to verify that you are present in your preferred region or city when you begin or engage in a delivery through the Tender, connect you with delivery opportunities in your zone, and track the progress and completion of your Deliveries. You can enable the location tracking feature through the settings on your device or Platform or when prompted by the APP NAME mobile app. If you choose to disable the location feature through the settings on your device or Platform, Tender will not receive precise location information from your device, which will prevent you from being able to Trip and receiving delivery opportunities in your area.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
Use of Data
Tender uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States, Puerto Rico and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States, Puerto Rico and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Tender. Srl aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You may contact our privacy data director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests related to your data protection rights.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access. update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. via email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- Il diritto di opposizione. Hai il diritto di opporti al nostro trattamento dei tuoi Dati Personali.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time whereTender.Srl relied on your consent to process your personal information.
For any of the above requests please contact us via email at: email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.